Easy to Use Deployment and Control Features 3750 Cisco
- Embedded Event Manager (EEM) is a powerful and flexible feature that provides real-time network event detection and onboard automation. Using EEM, customers can adapt the behavior of their network devices to align with their business needs. This feature requires IP Base feature set.
- IP service-level agreements (SLAs) enable customers to assure new business-critical IP applications, as well as IP services that utilize data, voice, and video, in an IP network. This feature requires IP Services feature set.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) autoconfiguration of multiple switches through a boot server eases switch deployment.
- Automatic QoS (AutoQoS) simplifies QoS configuration in voice over IP (VoIP) networks by issuing interface and global switch commands to detect Cisco IP phones, classify traffic, and help enable egress queue configuration.
- Stacking master configuration management and Cisco StackWise technology helps ensure that all switches are automatically upgraded when the master switch receives a new software version. Automatic software version checking and updating help ensure that all stack members have the same software version.
- Autonegotiation on all ports automatically selects half- or full-duplex transmission mode to optimize bandwidth.
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) facilitates dynamic trunk configuration across all switch ports.
- Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) automates the creation of Cisco Fast EtherChannel® groups or Gigabit EtherChannel groups to link to another switch, router, or server.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) allows the creation of Ethernet channeling with devices that conform to IEEE 802.3ad. This feature is similar to Cisco EtherChannel technology and PAgP.
- Automatic media-dependent interface crossover (MDIX) automatically adjusts transmit and receive pairs if an incorrect cable type (crossover or straight-through) is installed.
- Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD) and Aggressive UDLD allow unidirectional links caused by incorrect fiber-optic wiring or port faults to be detected and disabled on fiber-optic interfaces.
- Switching Database Manager (SDM) templates for access, routing, and VLAN deployment allow the administrator to easily maximize memory allocation to the desired features based on deployment-specific requirements.
- Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) works in conjunction with Private VLAN Edge to minimize broadcasts and maximize available bandwidth.
- VLAN1 minimization allows VLAN1 to be disabled on any individual VLAN trunk.
- Smart Multicast, with Cisco StackWise Plus technology, allows the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series to offer greater efficiency and support for more multicast data streams such as video by putting each data packet onto the backplane only once.
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) Snooping for IPv4 and IPv6 MLD v1 and v2 Snooping provide fast client joins and leaves of multicast streams and limit bandwidth-intensive video traffic to only the requestors.
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR) continuously sends multicast streams in a multicast VLAN while isolating the streams from subscriber VLANs for bandwidth and security reasons.
- Per-port broadcast, multicast, and unicast storm control prevents faulty end stations from degrading overall systems performance.
- Voice VLAN simplifies telephony installations by keeping voice traffic on a separate VLAN for easier administration and troubleshooting.
- Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP) supports dynamic VLANs and dynamic trunk configuration across all switches.
- Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN) allows administrators to remotely monitor ports in a Layer 2 switch network from any other switch in the same network.
- For enhanced traffic management, monitoring, and analysis, the Embedded Remote Monitoring (RMON) software agent supports four RMON groups (history, statistics, alarms, and events).
- Layer 2 traceroute eases troubleshooting by identifying the physical path that a packet takes from source to destination.
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) reduces the cost of administering software upgrades by downloading from a centralized location.
- Network Timing Protocol (NTP) provides an accurate and consistent timestamp to all intranet switches.
Xem sản phẩm tốt nhất: C9300-24T-A Danh mục nổi bật: Switch Cisco 9300 (NEW)
Advanced, Intelligent Network Management Tools
The 3750 Cisco Catalyst Switches offer both a superior CLI for detailed configuration and Cisco Network Assistant software, a PC-based tool for quick configuration based on preset templates. In addition, CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS) supports the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches for networkwide management.
3750 Cisco Network Assistant
A PC-based network management application designed for small and medium-sized business (SMB) networks with up to 250 users, Cisco Network Assistant offers centralized network management and configuration capabilities. Cisco Network Assistant uses Cisco Smartports technology to simplify both initial deployment and ongoing maintenance. This application also features an intuitive GUI where users can easily apply common services across Cisco switches, routers, and access points, such as:
- Configuration management
- Troubleshooting advice
- Inventory reports
- Event notification
- Network security settings
- Password synchronization
- Drag-and-drop Cisco IOS Software upgrades
- Secure wireless
CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution
CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS) is a comprehensive network lifecycle management solution. It provides an extensive library of easy-to-use features to automate the initial and day-to-day management of your Cisco network infrastructure. CiscoWorks LMS uniquely uses Cisco hardware and software platform knowledge and operational experience into a powerful set of work-flow driven configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, reporting, and administrative tools. Including:
- Support for new Cisco hardware platforms the day they ship
- Support for new technologies and services from initial deployment to day-to-day administration and management, such as EnergyWise, Identity, Cisco Auto Smartports, Cisco Smart Install, and much more
- Configuration management tools built from Cisco experience and Cisco Validated Design recommendations
- Monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities that incorporates Cisco hardware best practices and diagnostics features
- Automation in managing hardware inventories, security vulnerabilities (PSIRTS) and platform end-of-life and support cycles
✅ Liên hệ để có giá tốt
CÔNG TY TNHH HỆ THỐNG MẠNG [NETSYSTEM]
[Điện thoại] 024.37714430 – 024.37714417 – 024.37711222
[Hotline/Zalo] 0914025885 – 0915495885 – 0916498448 – 0914769119
[Email liên hệ] [email protected]